HOMESCHOOL 9 YEARS OLD 4′ 3″
Sponsors: MISSION SURF BOARDS, WAXTRAK AND RIDERSHACK
- What do you eat in the morning to fire you up to go surf?
ICE CREAM (I WISH)
- What’s your favorite color and why?
- Where do you surf locally? Where is your favorite place to surf and why (get the grom to elaborate)?
TOPANGA AND EL PORTO.
MY FAVORITE SPOT IS A SECRET SPOT WHERE IT SPITS BARRELS.
- What are the beats that motive you to surf?
“EVERYBODY DANCE NOW….”
- What are your favorite maneuvers on a surfboard?
FULL ROTATION ALLEY OOP, RODEO FLIP AND AIR REVERSE.
- What’s the most valuable thing your coach has taught you?
- Who do you surf with?
BECK ADLER, TARO WATANABE, WAGNER AND ALOT OF GROWN UPS AND KOOKS.
- What’s your favorite local restaurant?
TASTE OF INDIA.
- What contests do you like surfing in and what is the best result you have gotten? (try to get a memorable experience from the questions)
NSSA, WSA (pancakes with syrup!) and Southbay Boardriders.
Winning my Division for the season and King of the Southbay was really fun. Also coming in 4th in the NSSA Championships felt good. I am really excited for the NSSA nationals in Huntington and to meet groms from all over the U.S.!
- What’s your favorite movie and actor?
- Who are your favorite surfers?
SLATER, FELIPE, JOHN JOHN AND KEI KOBAYASHI.
- Where did you learn to surf? Where did you first stand-up on a surfboard?
I FIRST STOOD UP ON A SURFBOARD IN NEWPORT BEACH WHEN MY FAMILY WAS ON VACATION. I LEARNED HOW TO SURF WITH FREEDOM SURF CAMPS AND GILAD, WAGNER IS MY COACH NOW.